24 Aug Creative bullet journal: how to start & initial setup | Justine Leconte
A bullet journal is a very personal thing. I decided to start bullet journaling and gather my to do’s, my memories and my creative diary all in one place. This tutorial shows how to make your own journal and how to do the setup and organize it. If this works out for me, I’ll show you my bullet journal in a run-through at the end of the month!
Plan with me: you have time until the end of March to setup your own bullet journal, so you can start April together with me if you wish!
Thumbs up if you liked this video 🙂
New videos: Wednesday 17:00 & Sunday 12:00 (Paris/Berlin time).
How you watched my video from last week about French style in 10 tips?
MATERIALS I USED:
– Paper, fabric or plastic to build your covers
– White pages and a binding (or a ready-to-use notebook with spiral binding)
– Something to make the closure (e.g. ribbons to tie, sew, cut, button, zipper…)
– Tape, double-sided tape, crafts glue, fabric glue, all-purpose glue, scissors, metal ruler, cutter, cutting mat
– Pens: I used black ink by Faber Castell and Micron (0.05mm and 1mm)
– Watercolor and brushes with a water reserve so that you don’t have to dip a brush into the water anymore
– Water-based markers (don’t use regular design markers because they will bleed through your pages if they are not maker paper pages!)
– Decoration tape in several colors
– An envelop to attach to your notebook if you wish
… and any other materials you’d like to use or try!
Your bullet journal is your chance to experiment with new media 🙂
Facebook: Justine Leconte Fashion
My website (current collection):
Ask a question / ask for a video / say hi: