18 Mar February favorites: inspiration & pretty images | Justine Leconte
I have never done a monthly favourites video because I didn’t like the way everyone does it to place products everywhere. Then I decided to do it as a “favorite” list of fashion and creative inspiration. This is the result. This video is not sponsored, I just show you what I liked this month. Let me know whether you like it? Thank you!
Sources of inspiration I mentioned:
– Where the designers from New York Fashion Week found their inspiration for the collections: http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-features/new-york-fall-2017-designer-inspirations-part-two-10779776/
– Book by Hadley Hudson: where models live, behind the glamour. I always like when people break the image of perfection of the fashion industry. The photographer let the models decide on the setting so what we see in those 100 homes are their real, unfiltered behind-the-scene life.
– 7th of Feb: the MET makes 375K pictures from their collections available for public use, without restrictions, through a Creative Commons license. Thank you internet & thanks to the people who decided that art and culture should be accessible to everyone without restrictions, even if you aren’t living in New York. That is an endless source of inspiration. The link to the search function is in this article:
– Emma Watson launches an Instagram account to promote eco-fashion and handcraft while on tour for Beauty and the Beast. The account is called @the_press_tour
Emma Watson Launches Eco-Fashion Instagram
My Instagram in case you don’t know it yet: @justineleconte_officiel
Give this video your two thumbs up… and subscribe to this channel because:
– it is free!
– you don’t miss any future video!
Write me an email, send me your work to get feedback: email@example.com
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/27njUYp
See you soon: new video at least every SUNDAY.
VIDEOS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
London Fashion Week 2017:
Facebook: Justine Leconte Fashion
My website (current collection):
Ask a question / ask for a video / say hi:
Music: YouTube Audio Library
George Street Shuffle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Brandenburg Concerto No4-1 BWV1049 – Classical Whimsical by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)